Indian Lentil Soup Recipe
|Indian Lentil Soup Recipe|
||9.4 / 10 (5 votes)|
- 1 Cup split lentils (Moong/ Arhar), sorted and rinsed
- 3 Cups water
- 1/4 tsp Ginger, crushed
- 1/4 tsp Garlic, crushed
- 1/4 tsp Red chili powder
- 1/8 tsp Turmeric
- 1/2 tsp Salt (or to taste)
- 1 tbsp Coriander leaves, chopped
- 1 Small whole green chili, seeded and chopped
How to make Indian Lentil Soup:
- Bring the water to boil in a pan (large enough to hold the water, with enough space to add the lentils.)
- Add the lentils and all the other ingredients to the water, except salt, cilantro and green chili.
- Let it cook for 15 minutes.
- Add salt and green chili and let it boil for one minute.
- Garnish with cilantro and serve hot.
- Indian Lentil Soup is ready.