Irachi Achaar Recipe
Photo Credit: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UObellqqKsE
|Irachi Achaar Recipe|
||15 Minutes |
||30 Minutes |
||Non Veg. |
- 1.8 kg boneless Meat
- 30 g Ginger
- 30 g Garlic
- 600 g Vinegar
- 3½ tbsp Chilly Powder
- 2 big pieces Turmeric
- 2 tsp Mustard
- 2 tsp Cumin Seeds
- 1 cup Sesame Oil
- Few Curry Leaves
- Salt (to taste)
How to make Irachi Achaar:
- Cut meat into thin pieces. Slit the pieces, ensuring that you do not halve them.
- Mix some vinegar, water, and salt in a pan.
- Add meat and cook well.
- Heat some oil in a pan and fry the cooked meat in it. Strain the meat.
- Place ginger, garlic, turmeric, mustard, cumin seeds, chilly powder, and remaining vinegar in a grinder. Process well.
- Heat oil in another pan and fry curry leaves.
- Add the garlic-ginger masala and stir fry.
- Add meat, along with the liquid vinegar mix, and simmer till you get a thick gravy.
- Flavor with salt and cook on low flame until the gravy thickens.
- Cool it and then keep in the jar.