Italian Hoagie Dip Recipe
|Italian Hoagie Dip Recipe|
||6.7 / 10 (3 votes)|
||Non Veg. |
- 1/2 Pound cooked ham (thinly sliced)
- 1/2 Pound Genoa salami (thinly sliced)
- 1/2 Pound of Mortadella (sliced)
- 1/2 Pound of Capicola (sliced)
- 1 Pound processed American cheese (sliced)
- 2 Cups mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp Dried oregano
- 1 Onion (chopped)
- 1/2 Head iceberg lettuce (shredded)
- 2 Tomatoes (diced)
- 12 Hoagie rolls (torn into pieces for dipping)
How to make Italian Hoagie Dip:
- Tear the ham, salami and all cold cuts.
- Place them in a large bowl.
- In a medium bowl blend the mayonnaise and oregano.
- Mix the mayonnaise mixture into the ham mixture, until all the meats and cheese are well coated.
- Mix in the onion.
- Before serving, mix in the lettuce and tomatoes.
- Refrigerate for 2 hours or more.
- Serve with the hoagie roll pieces for dipping.
- Italian Hoagie Dip is ready.