Italian Pork Chops Recipe
|Italian Pork Chops Recipe|
||5 Minutes |
||40 Minutes |
||Non Veg. |
|Calories Per Serving
- 3 tbsp fresh Parsley (minced)
- 1 tsp dried Oregano
- 1/2 tsp Fennel Seed (crushed)
- 1/4 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1/2 tsp Pepper
- 4 oz boneless Pork Loin Chops (1/2 inch thick)
How to make Italian Pork Chops:
- Mix the parsley, oregano, fennel seed, garlic powder, and pepper in a bowl.
- Rub this mixture well all over the pork chops.
- Coat a baking dish with cooking spray and place the chops in it.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 40 minutes, until the juices run clear.