Italian Style Pork Chops Recipe
|Italian Style Pork Chops Recipe|
||20 Minutes |
||40 Minutes |
||Non Veg. |
|Calories Per Serving
- 3 cups Saltine Crackers (crushed)
- 2 cups Parmesan Cheese (grated)
- 1 tbsp Italian-style Seasoning
- 1/4 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1 cup Butter (melted)
- 6 Pork Chops
How to make Italian Style Pork Chops:
- In a bowl, mix the crushed saltines, cheese, seasoning and garlic powder.
- Dip each chop in melted butter and coat with the cracker mixture.
- Place the chops in a baking dish and bake at 220 degrees C for 40 minutes.