Italian Tomato Soup Recipe
|Italian Tomato Soup Recipe|
||15 Minutes |
||60 Minutes |
- 1 small Onion (chopped)
- 120 g Orecchiette
- 1 small Green Bell Pepper (seeded and chopped)
- 30 g Butter or Margarine
- 1 tbsp Flour
- 1 tbsp fresh Parsley (chopped)
- 2 tbsp Sour Cream
- 4 cups Vegetable Broth
- 2 cups Tomatoes (chopped)
- 2 tbsp Tomato Puree
- 1 tbsp Horseradish Sauce
- Salt & Pepper to taste
How to make Italian Tomato Soup:
- In a pan heat the butter. Add onion and green pepper, cover and cook for 5 minutes. To it add flour and then stir.
- Add broth, tomato puree, and the tomatoes. Simmer for 15 minutes. Puree the soup. Drain it using a sieve.
- Into the soup that you have drained, add salt and pepper as desired. Add pasta 10 minutes before serving.
- Garnish with sour cream and serve immediately.