Italian Turkey Sausage Recipe
|Italian Turkey Sausage Recipe|
||10.0 / 10 (1 vote)|
||Non Veg. |
- 1 Pound lean ground turkey
- 2 tsp Garlic powder
- 1-1/2 tsp Sugar
- 1 tsp Dried oregano
- 1-1/2 tsp Fennel seed, crushed
- 1/2 tsp Pepper
- 1 tsp Salt
How to make Italian Turkey Sausage:
- Take a bowl and combine the turkey, garlic powder, fennel seed, sugar, salt, oregano and pepper, mix well.
- Cover and place it into the refrigerator for about 8 hours or overnight.
- Shape them into eight patties.
- Cook in a nonstick skillet coated with nonstick cooking spray for 3 minutes on each side or till a meat thermometer reads 165 degrees F.
- Or crumble the turkey into a nonstick skillet coated with nonstick cooking spray and cook for about 4 minutes, till the meat is no longer pink, keep stirring.