Jalapeno Latkes Recipe
|Jalapeno Latkes Recipe|
||Non Veg. |
- 3 Large Potatoes (peeled, grated)
- 1 Jalapeno Pepper (chopped)
- 1/2 cup Matzo Meal
- 1/4 cup Frying Oil
- 1 Egg Yolk
- 1 tbsp Salt
How to make Jalapeno Latkes:
- Add grated potatoes, egg yolk, jalapeņos, salt, and matzo meal in a bowl. Mix well, then refrigerate for 5 minutes to allow ingredients to bind.
- Heat 1/2 tbsp oil in a pan and then ladle 1tsp of potato mixture. Fry till golden in color from both sides.
- Now transfer the latkes on paper towels to drain excess oil.
- Sprinkle with salt and serve warm.