Jalapeno Pepper Sauce Recipe
|Jalapeno Pepper Sauce Recipe|
||10 Minutes |
||25 Minutes |
|Calories Per Serving
- 3/4 cup Jalapeno Peppers (seeded and chopped)
- 1 cup (236 ml) Sugar
- 1 cup (236 ml) Vinegar
- ½ cup (118 ml) Oil
- 1 cup (236 ml) Water
- 4 Yellow Onions (large) (chopped)
- 2 Green Bell Peppers (chopped)
- 12 Tomatoes (ripe) (peeled and chopped)
- 6 Cloves Garlic (put through press)
- 4 tbsp Salt
- 4 tsp Black Pepper
How to make Jalapeno Pepper Sauce:
- Put all the ingredients in a pan and cook over low heat.
- Stir occasionally, about 3 hours.
- Take out the extra oil that may be floating on top before pouring into hot clean pint jars. Cover it and then place it in the boiling water for 15 min.
Serve with burger.