Jalapeno Popper Cups Recipe
|Jalapeno Popper Cups Recipe|
||10 Minutes |
||20 Minutes |
||Non Veg. |
|Calories Per Serving
- 2 Jalapeno Peppers (seeded and chopped)
- 1½ cup Bacon Bits
- 12 Mini Phyllo Tart Shells
- 1 tbsp Hot Pepper Sauce
- 4 oz softened Cream Cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded Cheddar Cheese
How to make Jalapeno Popper Cups:
- Preheat the oven at 175 degrees C. Place phyllo cups on to a baking sheet.
- Combine together cream cheese, Cheddar cheese, jalapenos and the hot sauce in a medium sized bowl. Spoon this mixture into the phyllo cups.
- Sprinkle the bacon bits on top and bake in the oven until golden brown.
- Serve hot.