Japanese Potato Salad Recipe
|Japanese Potato Salad Recipe|
||15 Minutes |
||30 Minutes |
- 1/2 kg Potatoes
- 1/2 Cucumber
- 1/2 Onion (thinly sliced)
- 3 Sandwich Slices (large, cut into small squares)
- 1 tsp Yellow Mustard (a touch of dijon mustard is also good)
- 1/2 cup Mayonnaise
- Black Pepper to taste
- Salt to taste
How to make Japanese Potato Salad:
- Boil potatoes. When they are done, remove the skin.
- Cut cucumber lengthwise, into thin slices and deseed it.
- Add salt and mix well.
- Cut onions into thin slices and soak them in cold water.
- Cut boiled potatoes into one inch length.
- Place the potatoes, onion slices, cucumber, bread slices, mayonnaise, black pepper, salt and mustard seeds in a large bowl and mix them well.
- Japanese potato salad is ready to eat.
Serve it with bread or toast.