Jeera Rice Recipe
|Jeera Rice Recipe|
|Rating||8.4 / 10 (30 votes)|
- 5 cups Cooked Rice
- 1 tsp Cumin Seeds
- 1 Small Onion (chopped)
- 1 tsp Cumin Powder
- 4 tsp Ghee or butter
- Salt to taste
How to make Jeera Rice:
- Put a frying pan on the flame and heat the ghee. Add cumin seeds.
- When cumin starts fuming add onion and fry till it becomes translucent.
- Sprinkle the cumin powder and again fry for about 30 seconds.
- Add the cooked rice into it. Put salt to taste and mix properly.
- Jeera rice is ready to serve.