Jelly Cookies Recipe
|Jelly Cookies Recipe|
||10 Minutes |
||15 Minutes |
||10.0 / 10 (1 vote)|
||Non Veg. |
|Calories Per Serving
- 4 cup All-purpose flour
- 1 cup Butter (2 sticks)
- 2 Eggs
- 1/2 cup Granulated sugar
- 2½ cup Jelly (such as seedless raspberry or cherry)
How to make Jelly Cookies:
- Combine flour, butter, eggs and sugar; beat until well mixed. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Roll out chilled dough on a lightly floured surface, until about 1/4-inch thick.
- Cut with a round cookie cutter; transfer cookies to an ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes, until very lightly browned. Cool on wire rack.
- When cool, spread jelly between 2 cookies to make a sandwich.
- Coat each cookie with powdered sugar.
- Cookies taste better after a few days, because the jelly absorbs into the cookie and makes them softer.