Jowar Methi ki Roti Recipe
Photo Credit: http://www.blendwithspices.com/2011/12/methi-jowar-roti-paratha-fenugreek.html
|Jowar Methi ki Roti Recipe|
||5 Minutes |
||20 Minutes |
- 1 cup Jowar ka Atta (white millet flour)
- 1 cup Fenugreek Leaves (methi), finely chopped
- ½ cup Onions, chopped
- ¼ cup Coriander Leaves, chopped
- 1 Green Chili, finely chopped
- 2 tsp Oil
- Salt (to taste)
How to make Jowar Methi ki Roti:
- Sieve the millet flour to weed unwanted particles and then put it in a large bowl.
- Add all the remaining ingredients to the bowl and make soft dough from them, using lukewarm water.
- Cover the dough and keep it aside for 10 minutes.
- Now, divide the dough into 4 equal sections and pat them on a dry, floured surface, to make a nearly round circle of 125 mm.
- Now, heat the tawa (griddle) and put a round circle on it.
- Cook from both the sides, till it becomes light brown in color.
- The roti is ready to be served with your choice of vegetable.