Jowar Roti Recipe
|Jowar Roti Recipe|
|Rating||9.2 / 10 (5 votes)|
- 1 cup Jowar Flour
- 1 cup Warm Water
- Salt to taste
- 1 tbsp Ghee
How to make Jowar Roti:
- Mix the Jowar flour, warm water and salt to form smooth dough and leave it for 15-20 minutes.
- Knead well and divide it into equal portions.
- Roll out each portion into a roti and put it on a hot griddle over medium flame.
- Cook from both sides and then put it directly on the fire to puff up.
- Turn it over during puffing and put off the flame.
- Now smear a 1/8 tsp of ghee over the Jowar Roti. Serve hot.