Juicy Chicken Recipe
|Juicy Chicken Recipe|
||15 Minutes |
||30 Minutes |
||Non Veg. |
- 2 Chicken Breast Halves (skinless & boneless)
- 1 tbsp Butter
- 3 tbsp fresh Oregano (chopped)
- 2 tbsp fresh Lemon Verbena (chopped)
- ¼ cup dry White Wine
- 1 tbsp Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 tsp Lemon Juice
How to make Juicy Chicken:
- Cut chicken breasts into thin halves.
- Heat butter in a large skillet on medium heat and stir fry chicken, until golden brown and tender.
- Sprinkle oregano and lemon verbena. Mix well.
- Fry for few minutes and remove the chicken pieces in a platter.
- Add wine, vinegar, and lemon juice into the skillet and increase the heat. Bring to a boil and cook until the liquid reduces by half.
- Add chicken and stir for 2 minutes.
- Remove from heat and serve hot.