Photo Credit: http://varadaskitchen.blogspot.in/2014/09/kachumbari-kenyan-tomato-salad.html
||10.0 / 10 (1 vote)|
- 1 Red or Green Chili (de-seeded, cut lengthwise into fine slivers)
- Â½ cup Coriander Leaves (finely chopped)
- Fresh Ground Black Pepper to taste
- 2 small Onions (thinly sliced)
- 5 Tomatoes (thinly sliced)
- Salt to taste
- Juice of 1 lime
- 3 tbsp Olive Oil
How to make Kachumbari:
- Place the sliced tomatoes, onions, chilli and chopped coriander into a large serving bowl.
- Add the lime juice and olive oil; toss the mixture.
- Season the kachumbari with salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- Kachumbari is ready. Serve immediately.