Kadhai Gosht Recipe
|Kadhai Gosht Recipe|
|Rating||9.3 / 10 (15 votes)|
|Recipe Type||Non Veg.|
- 1/2 kg Meat
- 6-7 Tomatoes, chopped
- 1 tsp Ginger paste
- 1 tsp Garlic paste
- 1 inch Ginger, chopped
- 1/2 Cup yogurt
- 12-15 Green chilies
- 1 tsp White cumin seeds, roasted and grounded
- 1 tsp Whole coriander, roasted and grounded
- 1 -2 tsp Red chili powder
- 1/2 Cup oil
- Salt to taste
- Coriander leaves, for garnishing
How to make Kadhai Gosht:
- Heat oil in a kadhai and fry the green chilies till the color changes slightly.
- Take out from oil and keep aside.
- Now, add mutton to the oil and fry till the color changes.
- Take the mutton out and keep aside.
- Add chopped tomatoes, ginger paste and garlic paste to the oil.
- Let the tomatoes become soft and then add mutton, salt and red chili powder.
- Add yogurt and let it cook, till the oil comes up on the surface.
- Add cumin, coriander, green chilies and chopped ginger and close the lid.
- Let it cook on very slow flame, for 5 minutes.
- Garnish with coriander leaves.
- Kadhai Gosht is ready.