Kaju Burfi Recipe
|Kaju Burfi Recipe|
|Rating||8.7 / 10 (68 votes)|
- 3 cups Raw Cashew Nuts
- 2 cups Water
- 2 cups Sugar
- Silver foil
How to make Kaju Burfi:
- Grind the cashews to make a fine powder.
- Next prepare a sugar syrup by combining water and sugar together in a pot and heating them.
- Stir continuously until it has a 2-thread consistency.
- Turn off the flame.
- Dissolve cashew powder in the syrup. Make the solution thick.
- Spread the solution on a greased plate and put silver foil on it.
- Allow to cool and then cut it into pieces.
- Kaju Burfi is ready.