Kaju Katli Recipe
|Kaju Katli Recipe|
|Rating||9.2 / 10 (114 votes)|
- 100 gms Cashew nuts
- 100 gms Sugar
- 200 gm Water
- Silver Foil for decorating
How to make Kaju Katli:
- Soak cashew nuts in water for about half an hour.
- Make a paste of soaked cashew nuts in a grinder.
- Prepare a sugar syrup of single thread consistency and add kaju paste to it.
- Stir properly and turn off the flame.Aloow to cool.
- Transfer the mixture on a greased plate and roll it to a 1/8 inch thickness.
- Press silver foil over it .
- After 10 minutes cut it into diamond shaped pieces.
- Kaju Katli is ready to serve.