Kaju Katri Recipe
|Kaju Katri Recipe|
|Preparation Time||75 Minutes|
|Cooking Time||5 Minutes|
|Rating||9.2 / 10 (30 votes)|
|Calories Per Serving||83|
- 1 cup Cashew Nuts
- 1/2 cup Sugar
- 1 tbsp Ghee
- 1 cup Boiling Water
- 1 Sheets of Silver Leaf
How to make Kaju Katri:
- Soak cashew nuts in a bowl with boiling water for about an hour.
- Drain out water and blend it in a mixer with sugar.
- Heat ghee in a pan and add the cashew nut paste.
- Cook it on medium flame. Keep stirring the mixture constantly until it turns thick.
- Apply ghee on a plate to make it greased and spread the mixture on it.
- Press silver leaf on the top.
- Allow it to cool for about 45 minutes.
- Now cut them into diamond shaped pieces.
- Kaju Katri is ready to serve.