Karachi Halwa Recipe
Photo Credit: http://www.pioneerchef.com/recipes-2/eid-special-karachi-halwa-recipe/
|Karachi Halwa Recipe|
||7.5 / 10 (4 votes)|
- 2 Cups soaked rava
- 1 Cup ghee
- 1 1/2 Cup sugar
- 1/4 Cup cashew nuts
- 1/4 Cup walnuts
- 2 tsp Cardamom powder
- 2 tsp Essence
- 4 tbsp Water
How to make Karachi Halwa:
- Put 4 tbsp ghee in microwave for few seconds.
- Mix cashew nuts and walnuts.
- Microwave this mixture for 5 minutes.
- Separate cashew nuts and keep it for few minutes.
- Add sugar and 4 tbsp water to the ghee.
- Microwave it for 2 minutes and stir it.
- Mix rava, cardamom powder and more ghee.
- Microwave this mixture for 3 seconds on high temperature.
- Add essence and dry fruits.
- Karachi Halva is ready.