Kare Kare Recipe
|Kare Kare Recipe|
|Rating||10.0 / 10 (2 votes)|
|Recipe Type||Non Veg.|
- 1.3 kg Oxtail (fresh, cut up)
- 225 gms Green Beans(fresh)
- 3 tbsp Vegetable oil
- 1/3 cup Peanut Butter
- 3 tbsp Onion
- 2 Garlic Cloves (crushed)
- 1 Small Eggplant (cut into serving pieces)
- 3 tbsp Bagoong
- Water as needed
- Salt to taste
How to make Kare Kare:
- Boil oxtail in 5 cups water and salt for 1 hour.
- Take a big skillet and fry garlic and onion in hot oil till brown.
- Spoon out the meat from the liquid and combine it with the garlic onion mixture and sauté for a while.
- Add bagoong to it and saute for another 3 minutes.
- Combine meat, onion and bagoong mixture back with the stewing water.
- Simmer for about 10 minutes.
- Add eggplant and green beans to it and cook till tender.
- Decrease the flame and stir in peanut butter.
- Mix fine and simmer Kare Kare for about 5 minutes.