Kashmiri Mutton Curry Recipe
Photo Credit: http://www.peppergarlickitchen.com/mutton-rogan-josh/
|Kashmiri Mutton Curry Recipe|
||10 Minutes |
||45 Minutes |
||5.6 / 10 (7 votes)|
||Non Veg. |
- 1 kg Mutton
- 1 tbsp Ginger powder
- 1 tbsp Saunf powder
- 2 Cinnamon, cut in pieces
- 250 g Curd
- 100 g Khoya, ground to a powder
- 1 tbsp, Sugar
- 250 ml Milk
- 1 tsp Cumin seed powder
- 12Green cardamom, crushed
- 100 g Ghee
- Water, as required
- Salt, as per taste
How to make Kashmiri Mutton Curry:
- Wash mutton thoroughly and cut mutton into small pieces.
- Cook it in heavy bottomed pan with the ginger powder, saunf powder, cinnamon and enough water till it is tender.
- Take a bowl and put curd, khoya, sugar, cumin seed powder, cardamom and salt in it. Blend it properly.
- Add the blended mixture to the meat and mix well.
- Lower the heat and add milk to the mixture and stir continuously.
- Turn the flame on simmer and cook it for 15 minutes. Add ghee to it and cook it for 10 minutes more.
- Remove from the heat and serve hot with rice.