Kerala Moru Curry Recipe
|Kerala Moru Curry Recipe|
|Preparation Time||20 Minutes|
|Cooking Time||15 Minutes|
|Calories Per Serving||15|
- 3 cups Yogurt (finely whipped)
- 1 Red Tomato big (finely sliced)
- 1/2 tsp Mustard Seeds
- 2/4 tsp Fenugreek Powder (Uluva)
- 1/2 tsp Cumin Powder (Jeera )
- 3 pinch Turmeric Powder
- 2 large Dried Red Chilies
- 3 Green Chilies (slit in the middle)
- 1 strand of Curry Leaves
- 2 tbsp Oil
- 1½ cups Water
- Salt to taste
How to make Kerala Moru Curry:
- At high flame place a pan and heat it then add the mustard seeds to splutter.
- Immediately lower the flame once the seeds get roasted.
- Pour oil then add curry leaves, red chilies, green chilies, salt, turmeric, cumin and fenugreek powder and tomatoes one at a time while keep stirring the items continuously.
- Higher the flame at medium mode and allow the tomatoes to become tender.
- Add the yogurt and stir it then pour the water.
- Lower the heat and seal the pan then simmer it for 3 minutes without allowing it to boil.
- Open the lid to stir it and put it aside for serving.
Suggestions:Best serve it with ghee rice and plain rice.