Kerala Mutton Curry Recipe
Photo Credit: http://lekhafoods.com/india/kerala/meat.aspx
|Kerala Mutton Curry Recipe|
||15 Minutes |
||40 Minutes |
||Non Veg. |
- ½ kg Mutton
- 5 tbsp Oil
- 3 Onions (sliced)
- 1 tbsp Ginger-Garlic-Green Chili Paste
- 1 Tomato (chopped)
- 1 tsp Garam Masala
- 2 tbsp Coriander Powder
- ½ tsp Turmeric Powder
- 1 tsp Chili Powder
- ½ cup Coriander Leaves (chopped)
- Salt (to taste)
How to make Kerala Mutton Curry:
- Heat oil in a pressure cooker and fry onions until light brown.
- Stir in ginger-garlic-green chili paste and cook for 5 minutes.
- Add tomato and stir for 2 minutes.
- Stir in garam masala, coriander powder, turmeric powder, and chili powder. Cook for 5 minutes.
- Add mutton pieces, coriander leaves, and water, enough to just cover the pieces.
- Flavor with salt.
- Pressure cook for 3 whistles, or until mutton turns tender.
- Serve hot.