Kerala Paratha Recipe
Photo Credit: http://www.foodieann.com/2010/11/kerala-porotta-quest.html
|Kerala Paratha Recipe|
||10 Minutes |
||30 Minutes |
||Non Veg. |
- 2 cups Maida
- ¼ cup Wheat Flour
- 2 Eggs
- ½ glass Milk
- ½ tsp Soda Powder
- Little Sugar (or to taste)
- Salt (to taste)
- 5 tbsp Oil (more for cooking)
How to make Kerala Paratha:
- Combine wheat flour and maida in a large bowl.
- Pour oil, along with the remaining ingredients. Mix and knead to make dough. Cover with a damp cloth and keep aside for 4 hours.
- Knead the dough again. Shape into small balls and roll out into oval chapattis.
- Make pleats like a paper fan with every chapatti.
- Roll it using one end to form a round shape. Roll out again making a round chapatti.
- Spread some oil in a pan and fry the paratha on both sides.
- Make parathas from the rest of the dough following the same method.
- Serve hot with mutton curry.