Kesar Elaichi Ice-Cream Recipe
Photo Credit: http://mental.net.in/sundaes.php
|Kesar Elaichi Ice-Cream Recipe|
||10 Minutes |
||15 Minutes |
||10.0 / 10 (7 votes)|
- 2 cups Full Fat Milk
- 1 cup Milk Powder
- ½ cup Sugar
- 1 tbsp Corn Flour
- A few Saffron Strands
- ½ tsp Cardamom Powder (elaichi)
- ½ cup Fresh Cream
How to make Kesar Elaichi Ice-Cream:
- Take a bowl and mix a cup of milk, milk powder and corn flour in it, to make a smooth paste.
- Take 2 tbsp of milk in a cup and put saffron strands in it. Keep it aside.
- In a pan, add sugar, saffron and cardamom powder, along with a cup of milk and bring it to boil.
- Now, cook it on simmer for 5 to 7 minutes and add the milk mixture prepared earlier. Stir it occasionally.
- Cook it till the mixture starts coating the back of the spoon.
- Remove from flame and allow it cool completely.
- Add cream to the prepared mixture and mix well.
- Pour this mixture in a shallow container, cover and freeze it, till it gets set.
- Bring this mixture out of the freezer, divide into two batches and churn it using a blender, until it gets smooth.
- Again, transfer the ice cream mixture in the shallow container and freeze till it is firm.
- Scoop it out in ice cream bowls and serve chilled.