Kesari Sweet Curd Recipe
Photo Credit: http://www.yummly.com/recipe/Kesari-Sweet-Curds-779445
|Kesari Sweet Curd Recipe|
||5 Minutes |
||10 Minutes |
- 2-1/2 cups Skim Milk
- 2 tsp Skim Milk Powder
- 1-1/2 tsp Fresh Curds
- 4 tsp Sugar
- 2 pinches Cardamom Powder
- 2 pinches Saffron
How to make Kesari Sweet Curd:
- In a mixing bowl, mix skim milk powder to the milk powder and mix well.
- Heat the milk until lukewarm and add the curds, sugar and cardamom powder.
- Warm the saffron, add 2 teaspoons of the milk mixture and stir until the saffron dissolves.
- Add the dissolved saffron to the milk and put to set in a closed cupboard.
- When set, place in the refrigerator and serve chilled.