Photo Credit: http://redchillies.us/2009/09/14/bottle-gourd-pudding-lauki-kheer-gardudde-paays/
||Non Veg. |
- 5 Eggs
- 1 tsp Red chilli powder
- 1 tsp Ginger-garlic powder
- 1/4 Cup milk
- 1/4 tsp Turmeric powder
- 3 Onions
- 2 tsp Oil
- 1 Green chilli
- 1-1/2 tsp Salt
- Cilantro for garnishing
How to make Khagina:
- Heat oil in a deep pan and add the thinly sliced onions to it.
- Fry them until they start to get a brown tinge.
- Add the ginger-garlic paste to it and keep stirring.
- Combine the turmeric powder, salt, milk, green chilli and red chilli powder with it, mix well.
- Break the eggs and cook them on top of the onions.
- Cut a green onion and pop it on the eggs.
- Keep stirring to avoid the onions sticking to the pan.
- When eggs seem to cook through, break them with a wooden spatula, not to cut them into too small pieces.
- Garnish it with cilantro.