Photo Credit: http://www.bawarchi.com/recipe/khaja-oeschrfbdgdgg.html
||7.9 / 10 (10 votes)|
- 1-1/2 cup All Purpose Flour
- 1 tbsp Ghee
- 1/2 cup Jaggery
- 1/4 tbsp Cardamom Powder
How to make Khaja:
- Heat 1 cup water and dissolve jaggery in it.
- Strain the solution and cool it.
- Add ghee and cardamom powder in the flour.
- Knead this mixture with jaggery water.
- Make the dough stiff. Divide it into 25 parts.
- Roll out 4'' rounds from these parts.
- Leave aside to make them a bit dry.
- Fry in hot ghee until color turns golden brown.
- Remove and cool till the khajas becomes crispy.
- Khaja is ready to serve.