|Rating||9.1 / 10 (32 votes)|
- 2 cups Butter Milk (Mattha)
- 1-½ cup Bengal Gram Flour (Besan)
- ½ tsp Turmeric Powder
- ¼ tsp Asafoetida (Hing)
- ¼ tsp Mustard Seeds
- 2 Green Chillies
- 1 tbsp Sesame Seeds (Til)
- 3-4 Curry Leaves
- 1 tbsp Oil
How to make Khandvi:
- Mix besan, turmeric powder, salt and hing to form a powdered batter.
- Now pour butter milk into the batter while stirring.
- Keep this batter on medium flame for 7-8 minutes and stir continuously, to avoid any lump formation.
- Now put off the flame and spread the mixture as thin as possible on a greasy plate.
- Let it cool. Afterwards, cut the spread into 2-inch wide strips and roll each strip carefully.
- Heat the oil. Add mustard seeds, curry leaves, sesame seeds and green chillies to it.
- Allow the seeds to crackle. Spread it immediately on the rolls.
- Khandavi is ready to serve.