Kheema Kofta Curry Recipe
|Kheema Kofta Curry Recipe|
|Preparation Time||30 Minutes|
|Cooking Time||60 Minutes|
|Recipe Type||Non Veg.|
- 600 gm (21.16 oz) Minced Mutton/Lamb
- 2 Onions (chopped)
- 2 tbsp Coriander Powder
- ½ tsp Yellow Powder
- 2 Tomatoes
- Oil (as per your choice)
- Salt to taste
For the Marinade:
- 2 Onions (finely chopped)
- 1 tbsp Ginger Garlic Paste
- 2 Green Chillies
- ½ tsp Garam Masala Powder
- 50 gm Coriander Leaves
- 2 tbsp Corn Flour
- 2 tbsp Lime Juice
- 2 tbsp Egg White
- Salt to taste
For the Green Masala:
- 3 Cloves
- 4 Green Chillies
- 4 Cardamom (Elakka)
- 100 gm Coriander Leaves
- 2 Cinnamon Sticks (Karugapatta)
- ½ tsp Peppercorns
How to make Kheema Kofta Curry:
- Take the mutton mince, and wash it, and drain out the water completely. And let it set aside.
- Marinate the mince with the finely chopped onions, green chillies, ginger garlic paste, coriander leaves yellow powder, little lime juice, little garam masala and salt. And stir them well.
- Set this mixture aside for about 20 mins.
- Grate all the green masala ingredients in a mixer, and add some water.
- In a pan deep fry the onions till they turn light brown.
- Add the grated green masala and fry it with the onions.
- Add the finely chopped tomato to the mixture and fry it for about 3 mins.
- Add 3 cups of water and salt to taste. Boil (cook) the masala well.
- When the mixture is boiling, make small balls of the mutton mixture and add it to the mixture.
- Cook this on a low flame for about 30 mins or till the meat is cooked.
- Garnish it with the finely chopped coriander.
Suggestions:Goes great with rice and chapati.