Khubani Ka Meetha Recipe
Photo Credit: https://ajayananth.wordpress.com/tag/khubani-ka-meetha/
|Khubani Ka Meetha Recipe|
||9.3 / 10 (13 votes)|
- 300 gms Dried apricots (khubani)
- 150 gms Sugar
- 1 tbsp Lemon juice
- 1/4 Cup almonds (blanched & roasted)
- Fresh cream or ice cream (as required)
- Water (as needed)
How to make Khubani Ka Meetha:
- Wash the apricots and soak them in water for 4-5 hours.
- Deseed and chop well.
- Pour two cups of water in a pot and add chopped apricots, sugar and lemon juice.
- Cover the pot and cook at low heat until apricots turn soft & pulpy and sugar gets dissolved.
- Now take off heat and transfer the mixture into a serving dish.
- Garnish with almonds and serve hot or cold with cream or ice cream.