Photo Credit: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dhykCrKB3es
||10 Minutes |
||20 Minutes |
||10.0 / 10 (1 vote)|
- 150 gm Cucumber (peeled & chopped)
- 5 Green Chilly (grounded)
- 1 tsp Mustard
- 1 cup Coconut (grounded)
- ¼ ltr Curd
- 2 tbsp Coconut Oil
- 3 Dry Chilly (slit)
- Few Curry Leaves
- Salt to taste
How to make Kichadi:
- Cook the cucumber in a salted water.
- Mix the chilly with cucumber and cook for about 5 more minutes.
- Put curd in it and cook further stirring frequently on low flame until it begins boiling.
- Take the pan off heat and flavor it with dry chilly, mustard and curry leaves.