|Preparation Time||10 Minutes|
|Cooking Time||40 Minutes|
|Recipe Type||Non Veg.|
- 3 lb Pork Steak (chopped)
- 2 lb Buckwheat Grits (grated)
- ½ tsp rubbed Marjoram
- Salt (to taste)
- Black Pepper (to taste)
How to make Kiska:
- Combine pork steak with water, enough to cover the meat, in a pan and boil covered, until the meat is cooked through.
- Flavor with marjoram, salt, and pepper.
- Place buckwheat grits in a pan and cover it with the liquid from pork steak. Cover and steam for ½ hour.
- Mix the two meats and stuff in sausage casings, if you have, and refrigerate until required.
- Reheat the mixture before serving.