Kiwi Fruit Jam Recipe
Photo Credit: http://kitchen.galanter.net/2010/09/15/pineapple-kiwi-jam/
|Kiwi Fruit Jam Recipe|
||8.0 / 10 (1 vote)|
- 3 cups Kiwifruit (chopped)
- 1 packet Pectin
- 1 cup Pineapple Juice
- 4 cups Sugar
How to make Kiwi Fruit Jam:
- Mix pineapple juice, kiwifruit and pectin in a saucepan.
- Stir it constantly and bring to a boil.
- Add sugar and stir again to dissolve.
- Bring to a rolling boil. Stir constantly for one minute.
- Remove from the flame and skim the froth.
- Transfer this kiwifruit jam into hot jars leaving some headspace.
- Put the lid and process for about 10 minutes in boiling water bath.