Kiwi Fruit Muffins Recipe
|Kiwi Fruit Muffins Recipe|
||Non Veg. |
- 1/2 cup Kiwifruit (chopped)
- 1/2 cup Cornmeal
- 3/4 cup White flour
- 1/2 cup Whole wheat flour
- 2 Eggs
- 3 tsp Baking powder
- 1/2 cup Vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup Sugar
- 1/2 cup Milk
- Muffin Tins as per requirement
How to make Kiwi Fruit Muffins:
- Heat oven to 400 degree F.
- Take paper liners and line the muffin tins.
- Whisk the cornmeal, whole-wheat flour, baking powder, white flour and sugar in a bowl.
- Beat eggs with oil and milk together in a large bowl.
- Add chopped kiwifruit.
- Mix dry ingredients into kiwi fruit mixture.
- Stir the mixture by hand until combined.
- Transfer the mixture into muffin tins with a spoon.
- Bake for about 20 minutes until well done.