Kodi Roast Recipe
Photo Credit: http://www.yummyoyummy.com/2013/10/andhra-chicken-roast-kodi-iguru.html
|Kodi Roast Recipe|
||4.0 / 10 (1 vote)|
||Non Veg. |
- 50 ml Oil
- 2 medium Onions (chopped)
- 500 g Chicken (cut into pieces)
- 15 g Ginger-Garlic Paste
- 3 g Turmeric Powder
- 10 g Chilly Powder
- 10 ml Green Chilly Sauce
- Salt (to taste)
- Red Food Coloring
- 1 sprig Curry Leaves
- 5 Green Chilies (slit)
- 100 g Tomatoes (chopped)
- 20 g Coriander Leaves (chopped)
How to make Kodi Roast:
- Heat oil in a saucepan and add chopped onions.
- Fry the onions till they turn transparent.
- Add ginger-garlic paste and mix well.
- Add tomatoes and saute for a few minutes.
- Add the chicken and cook well.
- When the chicken is 75% done, add turmeric powder, chili powder, green chili sauce, red food coloring and salt.
- Add curry leaves and green chilies.
- Cook the chicken until well cooked.
- Serve hot.