Korean Beef Stock Recipe
|Korean Beef Stock Recipe|
||Non Veg. |
- 2 kg Beef Rib Bones
- 1 kg Shin Beef
- 4 large slices Fresh Ginger
- 1 tsp Salt
- Cold Water
How to make Korean Beef Stock:
- Wash the bones well and put them in a large pan over heat, along with beef, ginger, salt.
- Add sufficient cold water to cover the ingredients.
- Remove any scum that forms on the surface.
- Reduce heat. Cover the stock and allow it to simmer for 2-3 hours on very low heat.
- Cool the stick, strain and chill.
- Your beef stock is ready to be used!