Korean Cucumber Salad Recipe
|Korean Cucumber Salad Recipe|
||20 Minutes |
||5 Minutes |
|Calories Per Serving
- ¼ cup White Vinegar
- ¼ tsp Black Pepper
- ½ tsp Red Pepper Flakes
- 1 tsp Vegetable Oil
- 2 tbsp Sesame Seeds
- 1 Cucumber (thinly sliced)
- ½ Green Onion (sliced)
- ½ Carrot (julienned)
How to make Korean Cucumber Salad:
- Mix together white vinegar, black pepper and red pepper flakes in a medium mixing bowl.
- Place a saucepan on medium-high heat and heat vegetable oil.
- Add sesame seeds and sauté. Reduce the heat to medium cook for 5 minutes till the seeds turn brown.
- Remove the seeds and add them to the vinegar mixture.
- Add in cucumber, green onions and carrot. Toss the ingredients well.
- Cover the salad and refrigerate for at least 5 minutes.
- Serve thereafter.