Korean Grilled Fish Recipe
|Korean Grilled Fish Recipe|
||Non Veg. |
- 6 small Fish/12 small Fillets
- 3 tbsp Soy Sauce
- 2 tsp Sugar
- 3 tbsp Sesame Seeds (toasted & crushed)
- 1 tbsp Sesame Oil
- 1 medium clove Garlic (crushed)
- 1 tsp Fresh Ginger (finely grated)
- 1/2 tsp Chili Sauce (optional)
How to make Korean Grilled Fish:
- Clean the fish and trim its fins and nails.
- Combine the remaining ingredients for making the sauce.
- Put oiled griller tray on, for grilling the fish.
- Dip each fish in the sauce.
- Grill under medium heat, until the fish is cooked through to the centre bone.
- While the fish is being cooked, keep on brushing it with sauce, to keep it moist.
- Serve while it's still hot.