Photo Credit: http://noshon.it/recipes/koshari-egyptian-rice-lentils/
||15 Minutes |
- 1 Cucumber, grated
- 2 tbsp Moong Dal
- 2 twigs Coriander Leaves, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp Grated Coconut
- 1 Green Chilly, sliced
- Salt, to taste
- 1½ cup Water
How to make Kosmari:
- Peel cucumber and grate it in a bowl.
- Now, take water in a small mixing bowl to soak moong dal and keep the dal soaked for 15 minutes. Drain out the water.
- Take a bigger bowl and add grated cucumber, grated coconut, soaked moong dal, chopped coriander leaves, sliced green chily and salt to it.
- Mix the ingredients well.
- Cover the bowl and keep it in the refrigerator for 2 to 3 hours.
- Serve chilled.