Kurmura Ladoo Recipe
Photo Credit: http://kitchenplatter.com/m/recipe/murmura-ladoo-1777/
|Kurmura Ladoo Recipe|
||7.1 / 10 (10 votes)|
- 1/2 Cup roasted peanuts
- 1/2 lb Puffed rice
- 1/2 lb Jaggery
- 1/2 Cup dry coconut flakes
- Few cardamoms
How to make Kurmura Ladoo:
- Take jaggery and water in a cooking pan. Boil till thick syrup is formed.
- To check the consistency, add few drops of the syrup into water. It should solidify immediately.
- Now add roasted peanuts, rice, cardamom powder and dry coconut flakes.
- Stir the ingredients. Allow the mixture to cool for few minutes.
- Smear your palms with little ghee.
- Roll out balls from the mixture.