Kuttu Ke Pakore Recipe
|Kuttu Ke Pakore Recipe|
|Rating||8.0 / 10 (1 vote)|
- 3 Medium-Sized Potatoes (boiled till half cooked)
- 1 cup Buckwheat Flour (kuttu ka atta)
- 1/4 cup Coriander Leaves (finely chopped)
- 1/2 tbsp Black Pepper Powder
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- Ghee to fry
How to make Kuttu Ke Pakore:
- Mix the Buckwheat flour, salt, pepper and coriander leaves in a bowl.
- Add water to the mixture and beat into a smooth batter. Cover it and keep aside for about 20 minutes
- When the potatoes get cool, peel and slice them into diagonal slices
- Heat the ghee in a pan over medium flame for deep-frying.
- Douse pieces of potato in the batter. Put each slice of batter-coated potato in the hot oil.
- Fry the potatoes until reddish gray and crisp.
- Kuttu Ka Pakora is ready. Serve with green chutney.