Laal Maas Recipe
Photo Credit: http://thecultureur.com/bon-appetit-15-foods-must-try-india/
|Laal Maas Recipe|
||7.3 / 10 (8 votes)|
||Non Veg. |
- 500 gms Lamb (cut into 2" cubes)
- 100 gms Onions (chopped)
- 10 gms Coriander Leaves (chopped)
- 1/2 tsp Garam Masala
- Water as required
- 2 tsp Garlic Paste
- 100 gms Oil
- For Marinade:
- 3 tbsp Onion Paste
- 2 tbsp Coriander Seeds (grounded)
- 100 gms Curd
- 10-15 Red chillli (powdered)
- 1/2 tsp Turmeric powder
- Salt to taste
How to make Laal Maas:
- Mix all the ingredients of the marinade in a bowl.
- Add the lamb pieces and leave it aside for 15 minutes.
- Now heat oil in a pan.
- Add onions and fry till they turn light brown.
- Keep aside a little of the brown onions to use for garnish.
- Add lamb mixture and cook it until oil gets separated from the mixture.
- Boil a little water in pan and add garlic paste to it.
- Simmer the dish until lamb is cooked.
- Add more water if needed.
- Sprinkle garam masala and chopped coriander leaves.
- Laal Maas is ready.