Lachanosalata Cabbage Salad Recipe
|Lachanosalata Cabbage Salad Recipe|
||8.0 / 10 (1 vote)|
- 8 Cups cabbage, shredded
- 2 Green peppers, chopped finely
- 1-1/2 Cup carrots, shredded
- 1 Onion, chopped finely
- 1 tbsp Unflavored gelatin
- 1 Cup vinegar
- 2 Cups sugar
- 1/4 tsp Pepper
- 1 tsp Celery seed
- 1/4 Cup cold water
- 1 Cup oil
- 1 tsp Salt
How to make Lachanosalata Cabbage Salad:
- Combine the vegetables in a big bowl, mix well.
- Dissolve gelatin in water and heat vinegar and sugar till sugar is dissolved.
- Add seasonings and moistened gelatin to it.
- Cool it till the thickness of cream and beat in oil.
- Pour it over vegetables and toss and place it into the Refrigerator for about 24 hours.