Laganshala Stew Recipe
Photo Credit: http://chowdersingh.com/
|Laganshala Stew Recipe|
- 100 gms Yam
- 2 Potatoes
- 50 gms French Beans
- 200 gms Green Peas
- 2 Capsicums
- 2 Onions (medium)
- 1 tsp Cumin Powder
- 1 tsp Coriander Powder
- 1 Ginger
- 2 Garlic Flakes
- 2 Tomatoes (chopped)
- 1 tbsp Vinegar
- 1 tbsp Worcestershire Sauce
- 4 Green Chillies
- Fresh Coriander Leaves
- Salt to taste
How to make Laganshala Stew:
- Grind ginger and garlic to a make a paste.
- Cut potatoes, yam, and french beans into cubes.
- Heat the oil. Fry all the vegetables, including peas. Keep it aside.
- Now fry onions till they turn tender.
- Add cumin powder, coriander powder, ginger garlic paste. Fry it for few minutes.
- Mix chopped tomatoes and fried vegetables. Add salt and stir it well.
- Cook till the mixture turns dry.
- Add sugar and sauce to the mixture.
- Adorn with coriander leaves.
- Laganshala Stew is ready to serve.