Lamb Bhuna Recipe
|Lamb Bhuna Recipe|
||30 Minutes |
||40 Minutes |
||Non Veg. |
|Calories Per Serving
- 2 ½ White Onions small (finely grinned)
- 700g Lamb Lean Steak (diced)
- 1 ½ tsp Garlic paste
- 1 ½ tsp Ginger paste
- 2 ½ Onions large (finely grinned)
- 1 White Onion small (finely chopped)
- ½ tsp Chili Powder
- 5 tsp Curry Powder
- ½ tsp Turmeric Powder
- 1 ½ tsp Hot Spice Powder (Garam Masala)
- 2 Tomatoes (de-seeded) (finely chopped)
- 2 Whole Star Anise
- ½ tsp Toasting Seeds
- 3 ½ tbsp Tomato Puree
- 120 ml Yogurt
- 300g Groundnut Oil
- 1 Cup Water
How to make Lamb Bhuna:
- Place a heavy bottomed saucepan over a medium heated stove and roast the seeds then add oil to it.
- After a minute add the chopped onions and lower the flame.
- Add 2 Whole Star Anise and stir the mixture till the onions turn golden brown.
- Mix the garlic, ginger, turmeric, curry and chili with little water to a fine paste then pour it into the saucepan.
- For three minutes stir everything well and add Lamb pieces.
- Five minutes stir all finely then mix the other paste.
- Pour water after mixing everything well together and raise the flame high.
- Stir it for six minutes and seal the saucepan tight then lower the flame.
- For 20 minutes simmer it and open it to sprinkle the hot spice and stir it well for a minute.
- Finally add the chopped white onions and de-seeded tomatoes.
Best serve with rice, paratha or rotis.