Lamb Rolls Recipe
Photo Credit: http://newyork.seriouseats.com/2012/06/a-sandwich-a-day-lamb-bhuna-at-desi-galli.html
|Lamb Rolls Recipe|
||15 Minutes |
||20 Minutes |
||Non Veg. |
- 250 gm Lamb (ground)
- 2 Lamb Sausages (squeezed)
- ¼ cup Parsley (finely chopped)
- 2 Garlic Cloves (minced)
- 2 tbsp Cilantro (finely chopped)
- ½ tsp Ginger Root (ground)
- ½ tsp Cumin (ground)
- ½ White Onion (diced)
- Salt to taste
- Pinch Black Pepper (ground)
- ½ tbsp Olive Oil
- 5 sheets of frozen Puff Pastry
- 1 Egg (beaten)
- 1 Egg
- 1 tsp Harissa Paste
- Sesame Seeds
How to make Lamb Rolls:
- Preheat the oven at 350°F.
- Melt the pastry sheet and then cut them into rectangles. Apply beaten egg on one side of each pastry sheet.
- Take ground lamb with sausage, garlic, onion, parsley, cilantro and mix it well.
- Mix in spices, salt & pepper and grind the mixture all together with olive oil & egg into smooth paste.
- Lay some meat mixture in the center of pastry sheet and fold it over sealing all the edges. Do the same with remaining sheets.
- Trim the edges to ensure it is clean and mixture is not coming out. Apply beaten egg on the rolls and pour over sesame seeds.
- Place a greased sheet in a baking sheet and transfer the rolls into it.
- Bake it for 20-25 min or until it is golden brown.
- Serve it hot with Thai sweet chilly sauce.